The MotionMonitor Bike Fit System
designed with the professional in mind
The MotionMonitor Bike Fit System is designed to deliver the speed and accuracy that the professional bike fitter requires when setting up a bike. The system is icon driven to ensure the right steps are taken in the right order. The approach is foolproof! Here is a quick overview.
- A click of the mouse activates your hardware.
- 120 readings per second provide the speed and accuracy to track elite riders.
- Digitize key points on the bike in less than a minute.
- Accuracy is sub-millimeter
- Digitize your rider in less than 2 minutes to obtain biomechanicaly accurate segment lengths and joint centers.
- Spot rider limitations before the fitting process begins.
- Measure the true 3D movement of the subject including long bone rotations for accurate measurement of joint angles.
- Collect dynamic riding trials bi-laterally.
- Click from a selection of data panels to view joint angles, velocities and accelerations.
- Compare right and left side consistency with data ranges, maximum and minimum values.
- View 2D traces of hip, knee and ankle.
- Compare positional anomalies and stroke consistency.
- When you have decided what data needs to be modified, you can begin RealTime Fitting
- View data in real-time while you make adjustments to saddle and handle bars.
- See how your adjustments affect joint angles or trunk orientations.
- When your adjustments have the rider's data as you want it, capture a post fitting ride to compare rider performance before and after your changes.
- Digitize your final bike adjustments for addition to your report or to help select his or her new bike.
- Use the report generator to create your video or printed report.